According to Showbuzz Daily, the first Friday Night SmackDown of 2020 drew an average of 2.418 million viewers overnight, a 0.5% drop from last week. In the highly targeted 18-49 demographic SmackDown scored a 0.7 rating, which was tied for number four on the evening behind Blue Bloods, Game of Games, and Hawaii Five-O. The second hour dropped roughly 4% from the first, with a main event of Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan facing Dolph Ziggler and Baron Corbin. The Usos would also return.
Overall, the program finished 8th overall behind 20/20, Blue Bloods, Game of Games, Dateline NBC, American Housewife, and Hawaii Five-O, which finished first with almost 8 million viewers.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom