This is not just a prediction.
This is a spoiler.
Paul Heyman appeared on this week's edition of Talking Smack, the official post-show for WWE Friday Night SmackDown On FOX, and explained why Roman Reigns will once again walk into WrestleMania in 2022 as the reigning, defending WWE Universal Champion.
Featured below is an excerpt from the show where the special counsel to the WWE Universal Champion explained why Roman Reigns will top his first season as "The Tribal Chief" and "The Head of the Table" and will once again walk onto "The Grandest Stage of Them All" as the reigning title-holder at WrestleMania 38 next year.
"We’re gonna do everything that we can to top Season One. Because the main event, 50-something-odd weeks from right now, of next year’s WrestleMania will feature the greatest box-office attraction in WWE history. The single-most dominant sports entertainer you’ve ever seen in your life. The Reigning, defending, undisputed, uncontroverted, WWE Universal Heavyweight Champion, then, now, and forever, including next year’s WrestleMania… Roman Reigns. And I assure you, that’s not just a prediction, that is a Tribal Chief guaranteed spoiler."
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom