PCO recently spoke with the folks from Fightful for an interview covering all things pro wrestling.
During the discussion, the Ring Of Honor (ROH) star and former world champion touched on topics ranging from his thoughts on Public Enemy and Stevie Ray/Harlem Heat, to his thoughts on Tommy Dreamer and the respect he has for Paul Heyman.
Featured below are some of the highlights from the interview.
On his thoughts on working with Public Enemy: “Always had, I think we always had great matches together. I don’t know what they’ve become today, but I’ve got just good things to say about them. We did great.”
On his relationship with Stevie Ray in WCW and how Harlem Heat was one of the best tag teams ever: “Oh, man. Man, Stevie Ray is one of my best—I wouldn’t say my best friend, but my time in WCW, Stevie Ray was probably the guy that I got along with the best with. Then I went to a couple of foreign tours with him and he’s just a great dude. Was great in the ring. Booker is so talented. I got along great with Booker as well. I just ended off on more of a personal note with his brother. But, they’re both just positive. Incredible. Probably one of the best tag teams ever to perform in pro wrestling.”
On Tommy Dreamer being very helpful in his career: “Yeah. He was cool. He was part of one of my tryouts. He was also, when I got hired for a little while by ECW, he was the producer or the guy that helped out for me when I had a Championship match there against Justin Credible, with him and Rhino. I worked him a few times or… No, we were together in MLW, the year 2018. I might have been involved in one match with him in 2018. But, just positive things about Tommy. He’s the Innovator of Violence.”
On the respect he has for Paul Heyman: “You know, it’s cool that you mention that. You hear the Sabu stories and a bunch of guys, RVD, how much money he owed to everybody. Like, I’ve worked not a lot of times for him, but, he was going bankrupt, closing down the company and whatever. I got a check from Paul Heyman, a personal check of 250 dollars. I open up the envelope. I see it, ‘Oh, I don’t think he had the reputation to send out extra money after shows or whatever.’ So, I never understood that. But, that really striked me hard. In a way, I never expected that. For me that’s why I always respected him, you know? He was cool with me.”
Check out the complete PCO interview at Fightful.com.
- More Popular Wrestling Headlines & Features
* NEW LOOK: Brock Lesnar Continues To Let Facial Hair Grow Significantly Since Last On WWE TV (PHOTOS)
* Top WWE Superstar Could Be Undergoing A Complete Change Soon
* WWE Bringing Back Old Annual Tradition With New Hook?
* Update On Who Is Influencing Roman Reigns Work On WWE TV Lately
Wrestling News Reaction & Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom