Don't expect Pete Dunne's pro wrestling promotion to return any time soon.
The Bruiserweight took to social media on Wednesday to comment on fans asking about the status of his UK-based promoted called ATTACK! Pro Wrestling.
According to the WWE performer, due to the pandemic and the recent #SpeakingOut movement, there are no plans for the ATTACK! Pro Wrestling promotion to return at this time.
He wrote the following via his official Twitter feed today when addressing the topic with a fan:
"No plans to relaunch while I’m in the states. Post-pandemic and speaking out means it would require much more attention than I can give right now."
No plans to relaunch while I’m in the states. Post-pandemic and speaking out means it would require much more attention than I can give right now.
— Pete Dunne (@PeteDunneYxB) April 14, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom