According to WrestleVotes, the mens' money in the bank ladder match is expected to close out tonight's Money in the Bank pay-per-view from the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut. Reports are that the women's ladder match, which gives the winner a guaranteed title match at any time of their choosing, will open the show, but neither has been confirmed by WWE.
Yesterday’s rundown for Money In The Bank had the Women’s ladder match opening & the Men’s ladder match closing. Everyone knows Vince can change it up to air time, however that shows you how the creative team wants to order tonight’s show.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) May 19, 2019
Full card for MITB is below:
- Becky Lynch versus Charlotte Flair for the SD women's championship
- Becky Lynch versus Lacey Evans for the Raw women's championship
- Seth Rollins versus A.J. Styles for the Universal championship
- Kofi Kingston versus Kevin Owens for the WWE championship
- Tony Nese versus Ariya Daivari for the Cruiserweight championship
- Samoa Joe versus Rey Mysterio for the United States championship
- Rowan/Daniel Bryan versus the Usos non-title match
- Miz versus Shane McMahon steel cage match
- Roman Reigns versus Elias
- Women's Money in the Bank ladder match
- Men's Money in the Bank ladder match