Another pro wrestling legend has passed away.
After a lengthy battle with cancer, former pro wrestling veteran Tracy Smothers has died at age 58.
Smothers had been hospitalized multiple times as a result of heart damage stemming from the chemotherapy he was taking to combat the lymphoma he was diagnosed with.
He underwent hernia surgery 11 days ago.
We at Rajah.com would like to extend our condolences to the family and friends of late pro wrestling veteran Tracy Smothers.
REACTION: WWE, AEW & Wrestling News Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom