Dating a fellow pro wrestler has its' advantages.
Raquel Gonzalez recently spoke with Yahoo! Sports for an interview, during which she spoke about her boyfriend helping her reach new heights creatively on a weekly basis.
Regarding her boyfriend, former WWE Superstar Braun Strowman (Adam Scherr) helping her reach new heights creatively, Gonzalez stated the following during the interview.
“Even just being around Braun Strowman and having that time to pick his brain, being a bigger person and character in the ring, it helped me get a better grasp of the kind of wrestler I wanted to portray myself as when I stepped into the ring."
Check out the complete interview at Yahoo.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom