Reports indicated the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL had "at least three people" test positive for Covid-19 this past week.
Renee Young has come forward on her social media account stating she too, has tested positive for Covid-19.
Man. What a few days. My show gets cancelled and I get Covid. Wear your masks and wash your hands. Stay safe, everyone ❤️
— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) June 25, 2020
The announcement comes after reports that multiple people involved in WWE have tested positive for COVID-19 this week, including at least one in-ring talent. More specifically, at least three people who were at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando tested positive.
Positive COVID-19 tests have skyrocketed in Florida of late. There were 5,500 new confirmed cases of the coronavirus on Wednesday, per the Associated Press.
WWE agreed to administer Covid- 19 tests to roster members and developmental talent as well as family members and friends of superstars who had served as faux fans at the company’s TV tapings.
- UPDATE: More Details On Terri Runnels' #SpeakingOut Sexual Misconduct Allegation Against Brock Lesnar (...)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom