Renee Young recently appeared as a guest on the "After The Bell with Corey Graves" podcast for an in-depth interview. Featured below are some of the highlights.
On the perception that WWE and AEW hate each other: "It’s so annoying. It’s so stupid that I feel like I can’t even tweet about something, or that I can’t talk about a match that [Moxley] had, or whatever. Because it’s like, all this backfire of like, ‘AEW confirmed! Renee Young, going to AEW!’ It’s like, guys. Give me a break! It’s just non-stop. But having so much wrestling on TV, it’s like — I don’t know. Yeah, people need to take a chill pill."
On whether or not she receives backlash from Jon Moxley fans: "I feel like they’re almost nicer to me because of that [being married to Moxley]. I think so many of Jon’s fans are so happy to see him happy that there doesn’t really seem to be much backlash. Other than, if somebody wants to throw ratings at you one week, or they — I kind of stay away from it, to be honest. You get so caught up in dumb s**t on social media. And it’s like some days you feel like you want to poke the bear, and you want to have some fun with it or you want to get in a last line or whatever. But I feel like I’ve kind of taken a step back from it in the sense that too, like I truly don’t want to tweet something that’s like I’m rocking the boat. And then all of a sudden, somebody from WWE is gonna call me up, and they’re gonna be annoyed at something that I’ve said. So I kind of just take myself out of the equation for the most part."
Check out the complete Renee Young interview on the "After The Bell with Corey Graves" podcast below.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom