It's official -- Jon Moxley and Renee Young will soon be welcoming their first child to the world in the near future.
As noted, the AEW World Heavyweight Champion announced the news that his wife, Renee Paquette, formerly known as Renee Young in WWE, is pregnant with their first baby together during a backstage promo segment on this week's episode of AEW Dynamite.
Soon after the segment aired, Paquette took to social media to confirm the news, sharing a photo of the happy couple celebrating the exciting news. Subsequently, AEW re-tweeted the post from Renee Young's account and congratulated the happy couple.
We at Rajah.com would also like to extend a sincere congratulations to Jon Moxley and Renee Paquette regarding this exciting news.
Check out the photo shared by Renee Young and the tweet from AEW congratulating she and Moxley via the posts embedded below.
— Renee Paquette (@ReneePaquette) November 19, 2020
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 19, 2020
REACTION: Discuss This Story With Other Rajah.com Fans* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom