-- According to a report by Gary Cassidy of Sportskeeda, WWE is set to go ahead with a "controversial" storyline this Friday on Smackdown that will include Jeff Hardy and Sheamus as they build towards Sunday's match at Backlash.
-- Cassidy notes that a contract signing segment will air which will be interrupted by a "man in a lab coat and four security guards." Hardy will then accuse Sheamus of trying to "ruin his life" while the latter will look to seek "assurances" ahead of their match by demanding that Jeff undergo a urine test since he refuses to wrestle against a "junkie" and under the assumption that Jeff will not be able to pass the test. The segment then continues until Jeff loses control and throws the urine sample on Sheamus' face.
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Discussion At Rajah* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom