In what has been a big week for breaking news, here comes another big story.
WWE Hall Of Famer Adam "Edge" Copeland has reportedly been medically cleared to return to the ring.
Fans remember Edge being forced into retirement due to a neck injury that got worse and spread to additional injuries and issues over the years, however according to a report by @FightOracle, "The Rated-R Superstar" has since been cleared to re-enter the squared circle.
The report notes that when and where Edge re-emerges inside the ring for WWE, whom he is still under contract with, remains to be seen.
We will keep you posted here at Rajah.com as additional information regarding Edge's WWE status becomes more clear.
— Fight Oracle (@fightoracle) October 4, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom