John Cena is once again officially a married man.
The WWE veteran quietly married girlfriend Shay Shariatzadeh, whom he reportedly proposed to in the beginning of the year, as she was spotted back in February wearing an engagement ring.
The news regarding the Cena-Shariatzadeh marriage was first reported during the final hour of the Mike Calta morning radio show on 102.5 The Bone in Tampa, Florida, and was later confirmed by Mike Johnson at PW Insider.
Cena and Shariatzadeh began dating back in March of 2019 and apparently the two quietly tied the knot at a wedding ceremony held in the Tampa, FL. area on Monday, October 12, 2020.
Check out photos of the new married couple of Mr. & Mrs. John Cena by clicking here.
Our best wishes go out to the happy couple!
UPDATE on #WWE legend #JohnCena and #ShayShariatzadeh getting #MARRIED in #Tampa, #Florida this past Monday afternoon -- #PHOTO(s) & video clips from private #wedding ceremony FINALLY surface online~!! (#WrestlingCommunity)
VIEW HERE: https://t.co/O4tprdQ5Vc pic.twitter.com/d30DWHW0iD
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) October 15, 2020
REACTION: WWE, AEW & Wrestling News Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom