-- Randy Orton recently got the internet talking a little bit after posting a selfie next to an "Elite" sign and tagging some AEW stars, including Cody Rhodes and Chris Jericho. While it was unclear whether Orton was joking around or hinting at something more, it led to speculation that he would be the next superstar who would be jumping ship to the new promotion.
-- According to a report by fightful.com, Orton's contract with WWE runs out in the summer of 2020 as he is believed to have signed a ten-year contract back in 2010. However, with all WWE deals, the exact end date isn't known because the company has verbiage in deals that would allow them to extend contracts due to any sort of inactivity or injury.
-- While not mentioned in the above report, what is known is that Orton has yet to re-sign with WWE and is arguably the last major star that hasn't committed to a new contract, though WWE has made considerable efforts to get him to locked into another deal.
Well, this is interesting. Let's just say Orton might be the last major star WWE hasn't really been able to re-sign yet and it's not due to lack of trying. 🤔🤐 https://t.co/ABhehdUibu
— Rajah (@RajahNews) October 21, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom