-- As noted, WWE has issued a new edict which prohibits its talent from working with any third parties and the company confirmed this by issuing a statement earlier today. On the f4wonline.com message boards, Dave Meltzer suggested that the "straw that broke the camel's back" was CJ "Lana" Perry's work with an energy drink company called Bang Energy.
-- Lana then saw these reports and tweeted the following. You can see one of her promotional videos for the energy drink below.
I am not the straw that broke the camel’s back. You know who you are and that is false ....... but thank you for writing about me.... all of you. I am your escape goat
— CJ “Lana” Perry (@LanaWWE) September 5, 2020
- WWE Stars React To New Rule Banning Twitch, Cameo: CM Punk, Renee Young & Others SHOOT HARD (MUST-READ UPDATE!)
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom