-- Prowrestlingsheet.com reports that Vince McMahon, Kevin Dunn and Paul "HHH" Levesque were all absent from last night's Raw, leading to new Raw Director Paul Heyman being the main guy running the show. It is unclear why McMahon and Dunn were not at Raw, but Triple H is reportedly in Orlando readying for NXT's live debut on the USA Network this Wednesday, September 18. It's also not known if McMahon or Dunn will be back for tonight's Smackdown. In their absence, WWE's VP of Global Television Michael Mansury, filled in for Dunn and assisted Heyman with the show.
-- This would seem to be the first Raw that Paul Heyman has ran without significant input from Vince McMahon and/or Kevin Dunn and it is consistent with Vince's promise to loosen the reigns a little bit with Heyman and Smackdown Director Eric Bischoff now on board.
EXCLUSIVE: Backstage #WWE #RAW News (UPDATED) --- WHY was Vince McMahon & Kevin Dunn NOT at #WWERaw this week? Update on Triple H's absence & more on Paul Heyman being THE MAIN guy in charge behind-the-scenes
FULL STORY: https://t.co/RRJFdGhFqK pic.twitter.com/Vja8Oi6Efr
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) September 17, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom