-- In an interesting report, it appears WWE is looking to hold a second PPV next month - Payback - which would take place on August 30, just a week after SummerSlam airs, as per a report from WrestleVotes. If true, that would give the promotion just one Raw and one Smackdown to announce and promote any storylines and matches for that PPV. WWE has yet to announce or even hint at this event, so stay tuned.
For whatever reason, WWE has added an additional PPV to the schedule, ONE week after SummerSlam.
Payback will take place August 30th.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) July 30, 2020
Wrestling News Reaction, Discussion & Live Chat* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom