-- According to WrestleVotes, WWE and FOX are set to make a significant change to the commentating teams for Smackdown when the show debuts on FOX next month. Instead of the typical three-person announce booth, WWE will be returning to a two-person team and that it will actually impact all shows and not just Smackdown. This would mean that Raw too will be downsizing to a two person booth.
-- Rajah actually reported this news way back in March, suggesting that FOX was pushing for the two-man booth and this is what he reported on the site at that time:
"As per a source with the company, when Smackdown Live moves to FOX later this year, the broadcast station wants some changes to the program. Specifically, FOX is looking to move away from WWE's current three person commentating booth to a two-man booth instead."
Hearing that significant changes are coming to the commentary teams once the SD to FOX move happens in a few weeks. All shows will be impacted, including RAW. A source has said the return of the 2 man booth is coming.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) September 11, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom