-- Thus far, WWE's "outbreak" of COVID-19 at the Performance Center has only indicated that multiple people have tested positive for the virus, with the only specifics being that it was at least three individuals. A report from pwinsider.com suggests that some believe that the number of positives in the company is actually in the "two dozen range" with those people working in various departments including in-ring talent, announcers, production and other staff. Renee Young recently revealed she has tested positive and her husband Jon Moxley was pulled from Wednesday's Dynamite due to obviously being in close contact with Renee.
-- WWE is still proceeding with their tapings tomorrow but have asked all talent to undergo testing and then immediately isolate before returning to the Performance Center on Friday for another round of testing. In any case, Friday's Smackdown is likely going to undergoing multiple re-writes depending on who was booked for the show and who ends up testing positive.
- UPDATE: More Details On Terri Runnels' #SpeakingOut Sexual Misconduct Allegation Against Brock Lesnar (...)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom