NXT superstar Rhea Ripley ditched her trademark dark slicked-back cut after she revealed a stunning new blonde look on the 7/29 edition of WWE NXT on the USA Network.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) July 30, 2020
This is the first time the WWE Universe has seen Ripley with blonde hair since 2017 when the Australia native made her debut at the Inaugural Mae Young Classic where she had long flowing blonde locks. Ripley quickly ditched the 'do to avoid comparisons to fellow Australian wrestler Toni Storm.
Wrestling News Reaction, Discussion & Live Chat* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom