Ric Flair took to social media on Wednesday to address a rumor making the rounds.
"The Nature Boy" took to Twitter after trending worldwide when someone tweeted a photo that allegedly showed a man with hair similar to Flair's performing oral sex on a woman. Several users noted that it looked like the photo was taken on the Long Island Rail Road in New York.
Flair hopped on his Twitter account to deny being the man in the photo.
"“This Picture Is As Real As That Other One Floating Around," wrote Flair. "The Nature Boy Doesn’t Ride Trains! WOOOOO WOOOOO!,” he wrote with his face Photoshopped onto a Dumbo Casey Jr. train."
Check out the tweet below.
This Picture Is As Real As That Other One Floating Around. The Nature Boy Doesn’t Ride Trains! WOOOOO WOOOOO! pic.twitter.com/XdM6AlQ3wM
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) August 18, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom