The announcements keep coming from Ring Of Honor in 2021.
ROH Wrestling announced on Thursday morning that Bateman has signed a new contract to remain with the promotion going forward.
Bateman joins previously announced talents such as Amy Rose and Mark Haskins that have re-signed with the company in the past week.
Another significant change made to the ROH talent roster, as we previously reported, is the reported loss of Marty Scurll.
ROHWrestling.com issued the following announcement today with all of the details regarding Bateman re-signing with the company.
BATEMAN RE-SIGNS WITH ROHRing of Honor is pleased to announce that Bateman has re-signed with the company.
Bateman made his ROH debut in September 2019. Shortly thereafter, he joined forces with Vincent in The Righteous, which has become one of the top factions in ROH.
The eccentric Bateman, who describes himself as a “handsome sociopath with violent tendencies,” is celebrating his 20th year in pro wrestling. Before coming to ROH, Bateman was one of the biggest stars on the vibrant Southern California independent wrestling scene.
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) January 7, 2021
- Possible *SPOILER* On MAJOR Angle Coming To WWE Main Roster T.V. As Soon As THIS Friday Night On SmackDown (MUST READ)
Wrestling News Reaction & Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom