As noted, Roman Reigns appeared on The Michael Kay Show on ESPN to promote tonight's WWE Survivor Series 2021 pay-per-view.
In addition to the highlights from the interview we previously published here on the website where he spoke about a potential full-time transition from WWE to Hollywood, the reigning Universal Champion also touched on the precautions he took during the pandemic, as well as the extra lengths he takes while on the road currently with the company.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this topic with his thoughts.
“I mean it’s something that still to this day we have to take very seriously, we have to be very precautious, and always keep myself in the right situation. WWE, along with myself, we’ve kind of created a traveling bubble in order to keep me as isolated as possible. It’s not easy. It’s not a situation like the NBA was able to do last year where they did the whole league all in one area. We’re a traveling act and we’re constantly moving around. These private flights and getting to the bus in every town, it’s an expensive piece of business, but we would rather spend the money to stay safe, continue to keep health a priority, and then also still deliver within the performance as well and give the fans what they deserve.”
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom