Ronda Rousey knows a thing or two about mental health and the Olympics.
The former WWE Superstar and women's MMA pioneer, who took home a Bronze medal in Judo for the United States of America in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, hopped on social media to share her thoughts on the talk about Simone Biles pausing her run in the Tokyo Olympics to focus on mental health issues.
Featured below is what "Rowdy" Ronda wrote about the subject via her official Twitter feed.
Everyone judging Simone Biles doesn't know their foot from their asshole when it comes to being in her position. She's on the Olympic team while you’re on Twitter. Whatever is going on cannot be grasped from outside. She’s doing the absolute best she can given the situation she’s in."
Check out the tweet below.
Everyone judging @Simone_Biles doesnt know their foot from their asshole when it comes to being in her position.Shes on the Olympic team while you’re on Twitter.Whatever is going on cannot be grasped from outside.She’s doing the absolute best she can given the situation she’s in.
— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) July 27, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom