-- For those waiting for Ronda Rousey to return to WWE imminently in order to set something up for WrestleMania 36, it appears that won't be happening. According to a report by f4wonline.com, Rousey is currently not scheduled for a match at WrestleMania and instead the company's direction will be Charlotte Flair challenging NXT women's champion Rhea Ripley to a match. As a result, Flair will become "more of a presence" on NXT TV over the next several weeks in order to set up this match. It is unclear why Rousey will remain off the biggest PPV event of the year, as she is still signed to a WWE contract for another year.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom