"Rowdy" Ronda Rousey will be sporting some new ink the next time the WWE Universe sees her.
The women's MMA pioneer and former WrestleMania main event mega-star recently released a pair of videos via her official YouTube channel and Instagram feed that shows her getting new tattoo work done from artist Chuey Quintanar at Deer's Eye Studio in Santa Fe Springs, California.
While getting the tattoo work done, "Rowdy" Ronda talks about some of the fights from her legendary MMA career in the UFC and Strikeforce, where she held titles in both organizations.
Rousey wrote the following caption along with the release of the footage on her official Instagram page:
Getting work done by the legendary @chueyquintanar
How many seconds did it take to win my fights? It’s a crazy feat to see written out, don’t think I’ve ever relived and retold every one until that moment. Thank you @chueyquintanar and @deerseyestudio 🙏🏼 @nodnbproductions
Check out the videos below.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom