According to WrestleZone, WWE Hall of Famer Edge may be making his in-return return in this year's Royal Rumble matchup, which takes place on January 26th from Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas. Reports are that the Rated-R superstar is a "lock" for an early appearance in the annual elimination matchup, marking his first return as a competitor since he retired back in 2011 due to lingering neck issues and cervical fusion.
Rumors of Edge making an in-ring return have circulated in the past, most recently when signed a new deal with WWE. The former world champion denied these claims by stating that there was "no medical chance" he would be cleared to compete. He did make an appearance at last August's SummerSlam pay per view in Toronto, where he speared Elias.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom