And still Interim TNT Champion ... Sammy Guevara.
Following his successful defense of the Interim TNT Championship on this week's edition of AEW Dynamite on TNT, "The Spanish God" took to social media to comment on the match and his physical condition following the bout.
"My back hurts, my neck hurts, my knees jacked up but it’s the price to pay to be able to say…AND STILL TNT Interim Champion," wrote Guevara.
Guevara concluded his message by noting that he may not be president of the Daniel Garcia fan club, but that does not stop him from respecting the talented performer.
"I may not like Garcia," he continued. "But he earned my respect. See you down the line."
Check out the tweet embedded below courtesy of the official Twitter feed of the Interim TNT Champion Sammy Guevara.
Also below are some video highlights of the Guevara-Garcia main event bout from the January 12, 2022 edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS.
My back hurts, my neck hurts, my knees jacked up but it’s the price to pay to be able to say…
#ANDSTILL TNT Interim Champion!
I may not like Garcia but he earned my respect. See you down the line.
— sammy guevara (@sammyguevara) January 13, 2022
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom