-- In a follow-up to Samoa Joe’s injury, as of yesterday morning it was believed that he was suffering from a concussion. There is no timetable for his return due to the nature of recovery from such an injury, which could vary greatly from individual to individual. WWE doctors recognized the potential for that head injury and pulled him out of the match.
— There is also some concern that Rey Mysterio may have suffered a concussion as well but in that case, he was allowed to continue the match so it’s unclear what his status is.
- The Bella Twins Release Multiple "Expecting Mothers" Galleries Following Double-Pregnancy Announcement (VIEW PHOTOS)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom