Scott Hall recently appeared as a guest on 83 Weeks, the official podcast of former WCW Executive Vice President and WWE Hall of Fame legend Eric Bischoff.
During his appearance on the popular pro wrestling program, the former "Razor Ramon" reflected at length on the infamous jumping-ship from WWE to WCW that essentially kicked off the Monday Night Wars.
Featured below is an excerpt from the episode where "The Bad Guy" touches on this particular topic.
"My last appearance had been the famous Curtain Call in Madison Square Garden. I’m really happy that my previous experience in WCW hadn’t been too satisfying, but I was in a different spot now. Turner was giving out that guaranteed money. WWE wasn’t at that time. A lot of things changed that night at the Garden. All of a sudden, when I left and [Kevin Nash] left, everybody started getting guaranteed money. Now, they have these 90-day no-compete clauses. None of that was going on back in those days. And to me, another factor why it worked so well, was the internet wasn’t such a big presence. Nobody knew I was jumping. A lot of factors came together."
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom