The Miz and Maryse are gearing up for the second half of their sophomore season of "Miz & Mrs." on the USA Network.
On Monday afternoon, the USA Network and WWE announced the official details regarding the second half of season two of "Miz & Mrs." premiering in November.
Featured below is the official press release that was issued on 10/5 to formally announce the second half of the second season of the popular pro wrestling reality show.
“Miz and Mrs.” set for Thursday, Nov. 12 return to USA Network
WWE’s Must-See Couple is officially back this fall!
The second half of Season Two of “Miz and Mrs.” premieres at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT on Thursday, Nov. 12, on USA Network. The reality series gives an exclusive glimpse into the A-List lifestyle of married WWE Superstars The Miz and Maryse and their eccentric family.
A lot has changed for the Mizanin family, as Miz and Maryse welcomed their second daughter and experienced the joys and challenges of becoming parents of two. Also, with a newly-retired, fan-favorite grandfather, George, taking advantage of an available guest room, there’s never a dull moment in the Mizanin house.
— Miz & Mrs (@MizandMrsTV) October 5, 2020
— Maryse Mizanin (@MaryseMizanin) October 5, 2020
— WWE (@WWE) October 5, 2020
WRESTLING REACTION: Discuss This News With Other Fans* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom