NWA Women's Champion Serena Deeb recently appeared as a guest on the AEW Unrestricted podcast with Tony Schiavone and Aubrey Edwards.
During the interview, Deeb spoke about her WWE departure, explaining why it turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where she reflects on parting ways with WWE.
"It was probably the best thing that ever happened to me, losing my job, because [AEW] probably would not be happening right now. I don’t even look back on that with any type of negative feelings or anything; it is purely positive for me."
Check out the complete interview with NWA Women's Champion Serena Deeb below.
Wrestling News Reaction & Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom