According to Showbuzz Daily, last night's episode of Friday Night SmackDown on FOX drew an overnight average of 2.336 million viewers, down roughly 8.2% from last week. There was a drop of 1.2% from hour one to hour two, but they did tie for number one in the 18-49 demorgraphic with a 0.7 rating. (Last week was 0.8)
SmackDown was number nine in total viewership on the evening, trailing behind American Housewife, 20/20, Hawaii Five-O, Blue Bloods, Frosty the Snowman, Frosty Returns, National Dog Show, and Dateline NBC. The top program for the evening was Blue Bloods, which scored 4.365 million viewers.
Final ratings will be out Tuesday. Stay tuned.
- CLOSE-UP HQ PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Shows Off Custom "Fiend" WWE Universal Championship Title Belt On "Firefly Fun House" (...)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom