On last night's episode of his weekly Saturday Night Special Face Streams, AEW superstar and Inner Circle leader Chris Jericho revealed that former NXT star Taynara Conti made her AEW debut by working the women's Deadly Draw tag team tournament. The matches have been pre-taped and will begin airing this coming Monday on the company Youtube channel. As of this writing the only announced team has been Ariane and Nyla Rose.
Conti was released by WWE back in April as apart of their COVID-19 cuts, and had publicly stated in interviews that she felt like she was never really given a proper shot considering her Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu background.
Check out Jericho's full Saturday Night Special below.
- Possible *SPOILER* On ANOTHER Established Veteran From Outside Promotion Signing With WWE To Join NXT (...)
Pro Wrestling News Reaction & Chat* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom