Stephanie McMahon is all over the place lately.
The WWE Chief Brand Officer (CBO) recently took some time out of her busy schedule to sit-down with baseball legend / controversial sports figure Alex Rodriguez for the second season of his podcast, "The Corp With A-Rod and Big Cat."
The official description for the episode reads as follows:
Stephanie McMahon Sits Down with Alex Rodriguez and Big Cat - The Corp Season 2
With LinkedIn Jobs, you can pay what you want and the first $50 is on them. Just visit LinkedIn.com/TheCorp
We're joined by WWE's Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon to talk about her life in professional wrestling. Growing up in the shadow of her dad Vince McMahon, finding her own path, listening to fans, and being a successful woman in a male dominated sport. We also talk with her Husband Triple H towards the end of the interview.
Listen to the full podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-corp/id1445599755
Check out the complete 54-minute interview between A-Rod and Stephanie McMahon courtesy of the official YouTube channel of "The Corp With A-Rod and Big Cat" below.
OTHER RECENT LINKS* Report: WWE To Move NXT TakeOver Head-To-Head Against ALL AEW PPVs
* Police Pull Over R-Truth, Cop Attempts To Win WWE 24/7 Title (FULL Video)
* NBA Star Enes Kanter & WWE's Dana Brooke Dating In Real-Life (FULL Photo Gallery)
* Becky Lynch In Tight Spandex Outfit Posing With Seth Rollins (FULL Photo Gallery)
* Exclusive: Lead Announcers For RAW/SD! After Fox Move, Some Jobs Lost?
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom