Episodes one and two of "The Comeback: Tegan Nox," a four-part digital series from the official WWE Performance Center YouTube channel chronicling the injury setback and eventual return of the NXT Superstar.
The first episode, dubbed "Who Is Tegan Nox," touched down on the WWE PC YouTube channel on Wednesday afternoon. The official description for part one of the four-part digital series reads as follows:
Who is Tegan Nox? | The Comeback Part OneNXT Superstar Tegan Nox opens up about where her career started and what it meant to leave her family behind to pursue a career in NXT. Tegan and other NXT Superstars speak about the first of two major knee injuries she suffered while in class at the WWE Performance Center.
Part two of the series dropped on Thursday afternoon. The second installment of the special behind-the-scenes documentary series focusing on Tegan Nox is titled, "Is She Done?" The official description for that one reads:
Is she done? | The Comeback Part TwoNXT Superstars Tegan Nox, Rhea Ripley, Dakota Kai and Candice LeRae recall Nox’s second knee injury that occurred during the Mae Young Classic. Tegan remembers what happened in the match and what was going through her mind after getting hurt.
- WATCH: Edge In Disguise Backstage At Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon's Post-Rumble Reaction Recorded (VIDEO)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom