Three more participants have been announced for the upcoming AEW No. 1 Contender Tournament.
At the AEW FULL GEAR 2020 pay-per-view next month, a number one contender eight-man single elimination tournament will be held to decide the next challenger for the AEW World Championship.
On last week's show, the first three competitors for the tourney were announced. Joining previously announced participants Kenny Omega, Rey Fenix and Jungle Boy in the match as announced on this week's Dynamite are Wardlow, Colt "Boom Boom" Cabana and "Hangman" Adam Page.
Make sure to join us here at Rajah.com on November 7 for LIVE AEW FULL GEAR 2020 results coverage!
- WWE Working On Plans To Handle Otis/Money In The Bank Situation In Different Way That's Ever Been Done Before ...
WRESTLING REACTION: Discuss This News With Other Fans* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom