Thunder Rosa recently appeared as a guest on Ad Free Shows for an in-depth interview covering all things pro wrestling.
During her appearance on the program, the AEW women's division competitor spoke about a potential return to the mixed-martial arts (MMA) fighting world.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where she touches on this topic with her thoughts.
“I officially retired from Combate America because of AEW. Right now, I’m happily married to professional wrestling. I don’t have the time commitment to train for a fight. Training for a fight is not as simple as people might think. Because of my background, because I’m not as proficient of a fighter that I should be because I’m not consistent, I would need a little bit more time. I would definitely like to do, if anybody might be interested, in me fighting a Tik Toker in boxing, I would love to do that. I would love to do a boxing fight with a Tik Toker.”
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom