A title match has been announced for this coming Friday night's edition of WWE SmackDown On FOX.
WWE announced today that The New Day's Kofi Kingston and Big E., who recently won the titles from The Revival, will be defending the SmackDown Tag-Team Championships against the former champions on this week's show.
WWE.com released the following announcement today:
The New Day and The Revival set for championship rematch
As first reported on WWE’s The Bump, The New Day’s seventh reign as Tag Team Champions is set to begin with a showdown against a familiar foe. The Revival will receive a rematch after losing to Kofi Kingston & Big E on last week’s SmackDown.
In an effort dedicated to injured teammate Xavier Woods, Kingston & Big E left everything in the ring except the titles, as the duo recaptured the SmackDown Tag Team Championship in a thrilling victory over The Revival in Manchester, England. The New Day now head back to the states set to defend their newly regained championship gold against their rivals.
Will The Power of Positivity continue to define the tag team division, or will The Revival regain the titles? Tune in to Friday Night SmackDown on FOX at 8/7 C to see who will represent the blue brand as titleholders in Survivor Series’ Tag Team Triple Threat Match.
Make sure to join us here at Rajah.com THIS FRIDAY for LIVE WWE SmackDown On FOX Results coverage!
- WATCH: Jordan Myles Accuses WWE Of Racism Again, BLASTS Company In Video & Officially QUITS LIVE On Social Media (UNEDITED VIDEO)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom