It looks like Matt Hardy is going to be okay after all.
The latest update on his condition following the injury scare that happened at the AEW ALL OUT 2020 pay-per-view has arrived from the AEW President himself.
On Sunday, Tony Khan took to social media to post an update on the physical status of Hardy after he appeared to just narrowly escape potential career, or even life-altering injuries.
Despite an update from Hardy's wife, Reby, that claims the exact opposite, Khan noted in his Twitter update on Matt that he does not have a concussion.
"An update on Matt Hardy: it’s great news," wrote Khan. "Matt’s ok, we sent him to the hospital as a precaution [and] he’s passed the MRI [and] CT scans, he doesn’t have a concussion, and he’s being driven home now."
Khan's update concluded, "Matt will be at Dynamite on Wednesday night to thank you amazing fans for your support!"
We will keep you posted here at Rajah.com as updates continue to surface regarding the condition of Matt Hardy.
- VIEW: AEW Takes Shot At WWE's New Rule Banning Talent From Third-Party Deals During ALL OUT PPV Segment (PHOTO)
An update on Matt Hardy: it’s great news! Matt’s ok, we sent him to the hospital as a precaution & he’s passed the MRI + CT scans, he doesn’t have a concussion, and he’s being driven home now. Matt will be at Dynamite on Wednesday night to thank you amazing fans for your support!
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) September 6, 2020
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom