AEW fans can expect to see Tony Schiavone for at least another two years.
While discussing his contract status during his "What Happened When" podcast, the AEW commentator and senior producer revealed that he has inked a new deal with the promotion.
Schiavone noted that he has signed a two-year contract extension that will see him remain with the company through mid-2024. The longtime pro wrestling commentator signed the deal at a time when several of the original contracts given to AEW performers and personalities were set to come up.
We will keep you posted here at Rajah.com as updates continue to surface regarding the contract status of the veteran pro wrestling personality.
Listen to the latest edition of Tony Schiavone's "What Happened When" podcast by visiting Apple.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom