-- PWInsider.com reports that WWE star Drew McIntyre is out of action due to what is being described backstage among wrestlers as a "minor surgery" to help fix a "lingering issue." McIntyre reportedly suffered the injury during WWE's recent tour in Mexico and is not backstage at Raw tonight, just as he wasn't last week either.
-- The injury or surgery doesn't appear to be serious and the report adds that it was decided to have it and get it "out of the way" so that he's ready for WWE's upcoming big month in October as well as to prevent it from lingering into later this year and early next year as the company builds towards WrestleMania.
-- It's unclear when McIntyre will be back but he's apparently already healthy enough to return, but it would ultimately depend on when WWE's team of doctors clear him for in-ring activity. It could very well be as early as next week.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom