According to the Wrestling Observer, UFC Hall of Famer Tito Ortiz was at the WWE Performance Center earlier this week training to be a pro-wrestler. Reports are that Ortiz had a good showing, and displayed a strong work ethic and enthusiasm. The 45-year old superstar has expressed his desire appear in pro-wrestling in the past.
Ortiz most recently faced former WWE champion Alberto El Patron in the headlining bout of the MMA promotion Combate Americas. Ortiz defeated El Patron with a first round submission, a promise he had made to the press pre-fight. He even offered to donate $5,000 to a charity of El Patron's choosing if he made it to the second round.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom