UFC Heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic recently spoke with Chris Van Vilet to discuss all things MMA, including how he feels about a potential showdown against former WWE champion, Brock Lesnar.
Miocic says, "Yeah, I’ll fight anyone. There’s no question. I don’t care. I would take that fight in a heartbeat. It would be an early night for me."
Miocic recently defeated Daniel Cormier by unanimous decision to retain his heavyweight title at UFC 252, ending a trilogy of fights against D.C. that dates back to 2018. Lesnar has not competed for UFC since 2016, where he went to a no-contest with Mark Hunt after he tested positive for clomiphene.
Check out the full interview below. (H/T and transcribed by Wrestling News)
- Other Recent WWE News Articles
* MUST-READ UPDATE: WWE Releases Over SIXTY Talents, Staff Members & Employees This Week (...)
* Backstage News Behind WWE Making Late Change In Plans For Next Month's Pay-Per-View
* Jeff Hardy Reveals Idea He Has For Unique WWE Rivalry With Bray Wyatt's "The Fiend" Character
* R-Truth Reveals Rare Backstage Story Behind Making Brock Lesnar Laugh During Popular WWE TV Segment