As noted, The Undertaker appeared as a guest on "After The Bell with Corey Graves" to promote the final episode of his five-part documentary series, "Undertaker: The Last Ride."
During his appearance on the official WWE podcast, "The Deadman" spoke about having some issues with Big Show early in his career with WWE.
"I love him to death," 'Taker said of Big Show. "I really do, and I consider him one of my close friends now, but he came in riding off that big WCW hype train."
He continued, "So when he first came in, he thought he was the s–t and treated people like they were less than him, and I don’t tolerate that. He had to understand one, what he was. It was a gift, and the way he tried to work initially was just wrong because he had a gift. His size was his gift, and the fact that he was so athletic."
From there, 'The Deadman' elaborated on some of the things Big Show thought he should be doing and why he felt the need to teach him the proper way to work like a 'big man' in WWE.
"He wanted to be able to do all these things, and for me, watching it just didn’t work because it took away all the things that made him special," he said. "It took away. It made him like everybody else. It took me forever to get him to realize that you are a giant. Just because you can do something doesn’t mean that you need to do something, and now we’re back in the context of a wrestling match. And it took me forever to get him to realize that he was a giant. His heart was in a good place because he wanted to work. He wanted to show people how athletic he was."
Check out 20+ minutes of video of Undertaker on After The Bell with Corey Graves by clicking here.
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE VIDEOS* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 5) - "Revelation" (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 4) - "The Battle Within" (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 3) - "End Of An Era" (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) - "The Redemption" (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) - "The Greatest Fear" (VIDEO)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom