While "The Deadman" may have enjoyed his critically-acclaimed "Boneyard Match" with AJ Styles at WrestleMania 36, he has his regrets.
During a recent discussion with SPORF to promote his "Final Farewell" 30th anniversary appearance at this Sunday's WWE Survivor Series 2020 pay-per-view, The Undertaker explained how he wishes his final WrestleMania match would have been a traditional wrestling match against "The Phenomenal One."
"Although I’m super proud of the Boneyard match, I wish ... I would have liked to have had a ‘traditional match’ with AJ Styles in a wrestling ring," said 'The Phenom.'
"I told him on several occasions that ‘I wished you had got here 10-15 years earlier’, because I just love the way he works," Undertaker added. "I love what he does in the ring."
From there, The Deadman would go on to give Styles a very big compliment, comparing him to arguably the best worker in the history of the pro wrestling business, "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.
"I kind of called him the ‘modern day Shawn Michaels'", said Undertaker.
Check out the complete Undertaker interview by clicking here.
- UPDATE: Even MORE Surprise Returns For EPIC "Final Farewell" Planned For Undertaker At WWE Survivor Series REVEALED~!! (*SPOILERS*)
REACTION: Discuss This Story With Other Rajah.com Fans* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom