The updated betting odds are in for night two of the NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver special event scheduled as part of WrestleMania 37 Week.
Matches scheduled for night two this evening, April 8, 2021, are included in the updated betting odds released via Bet Online ahead of tonight's highly-anticipated conclusion of the two-night black-and-gold brand special event.
Featured below are the opening betting odds for the matches scheduled for NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver Night 2.
NXT TAKEOVER: STAND & DELIVER NIGHT 2 BETTING ODDS* WWE NXT Champion Finn Balor +110 vs. Karrion Kross -150
* Santos Escobar -120 vs. Jordan Devlin -120 – WWE Cruiserweight Title Unification Ladder Match
* Adam Cole +110 vs. Kyle O’Reilly -150 – Unsanctioned Match
* WWE NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Ember Moon and Shotzi Blackheart -200 vs. Candice LeRae and Indie Heartwell +150
Make sure to join us here at Rajah.com tonight for live NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver results coverage.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom