— Even though Rusev is scheduled to wrestle in a six-man gauntlet match at WWE Super ShowDown and a tag team match on Monday's WWE Raw, he is still working through contractual issues with the company, as per the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Rusev's presence at the PPV and any TV events is not in any way a sign that the disagreements are over or that he’s signed a new contract; it’s simply that he still has "plenty of time left" on his current deal and so WWE has decided to use him.
-- Rusev's wife, WWE performer Lana, recently signed a new five-year contract with the company after which the expectation became that Rusev would be re-signing too so it's unclear exactly what issue(s) the two sides are disagreeing on.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom