-- AEW on TSN in Canada drew an audience of 109,000 with not much promotion as the TV deal with TSN was only announced a day before the show. It finished sixth on the night among sports programs, trailing the MLB playoffs and opening night hockey games. NXT does not air on TV in Canada.
— Meanwhile, WWE Raw on Sportsnet on Monday drew a very strong 227,700 viewers in Canada and finished second only to the NFL.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom