-- It appears that Vince McMahon had previously talked about the third party engagements early in 2020 and he had intentions to put a stop to everything, according to the Observer Newsletter. However, before he could execute his communication and plan, the COVID-19 pandemic hit and he ended up not pulling the trigger until now. A lot of wrestlers still believe there is significant vagueness to the communication but most believe what WWE is trying to say is that the talent are not to use their character names on social media for financial gain unless WWE is involved in the deal. One of the problems was that some talent was using their WWE names in sponsorship deals and the company was not happy about that.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom